Are you up for the challenge?
Raise $800 and you'll jump for free!
Shake off those lockdown blues and set yourself an incredible challenge you’ll never forget. Tick skydiving off your bucket list with Blind Low Vision NZ!
How does it work?
Raise at least $800 (we'll show you how to do this)
Skydive for free on 5 December!
When: Saturday 5 December
Where: Auckland, Tauranga, Taupo, Abel Tasman, and Queenstown
You’ll get your very own online fundraising page to personalise and share with friends, whanau, and colleagues. We’ll be on hand to support you every step of the way.
You’ll experience the exhilarating thrill of free-fall, then the incredible sense of accomplishment as the parachute opens and you float safely back to earth knowing that you’ve made a difference for New Zealanders who are blind, deafblind, or have low vision.
Find out what it feels like to jump out a plane door from 9,000ft. We reckon you’ll be hooked! We can’t wait to see you take to the skies!
- Tara Pearce just donated $73
- Lynn Brinson just donated $52
- Andrea Johnston just donated $20
- Rhi just donated $20.80
- Colleen and John Richardson just donated $20
- Aileen Perrett just donated $50
- Anonymous just donated $104
- Jenna Moynihan just donated $26
- Rex just donated $10
- R Wall just donated $41.60
- Jenny South just donated $52
- Tracy Hayes just donated $10.40
- Faull Kieren and Ngaire just donated $104
- Anonymous just donated $59.28
- Darren just donated $10.40
- jennifer from bakery just donated $10.40
- Tina & Shayne Gray just donated $78
- Audrey Kemp just donated $75
- OGSKAZZA just donated $25
- Gillian Hall just donated $20
Skydiving not for you?
Do you have a mate (or maybe a boss) who you'd like to "push" out of a plane? Nominate them for the challenge here and we'll send them all the details they need!
Not only did Joanna raise money online, she also put on a super successful bake sale at her large workplace. She got her lovely colleagues to help make treats, and raised over $800 from the bake sale alone! All together Joanna raised over $2,700 to support people with vision loss and loved her skydive!
MacKenzie and Hannah took on the skydive challenge together and put on a quiz night to raise money. A local bar donated the venue, and they approached local businesses for raffle and silent auction prizes. They sold tickets to their colleagues and friends and raised over $800 just on the night!
“As an 11-year-old it was one of the most thrilling things I’ve ever done in my life, from fundraising through to the skydive! I was a little scared when going up in the plane but by time I touched the ground again I realised I really loved it. Fear is temporary, Achievement is permanent – Nastacia, Hastings.
“It was amazing! The guys were incredible and made me feel so at ease. There was no time once you got to the door of the plane to even think about being scared. The freefall was something else!” – Andrea, Christchurch.
Raised so far