- Participants may start collecting pledges as soon as they receive the pledge sheets. Reminder: Pledge sheets need to be turned in on walkathon day, Saturday 27th August.
- On walkathon day, each participant will walk during a specified time period on the designated route. Each participant will need to report the scrutineer points, thereby keeping track of the number of kms completed.
- Each sponsor making a pledge should write their own name, pledge per km, or a fixed amount. Sponsors may pay their pledged amount in advance or after completion of the walk.
- Upon completion of the walkathon, participants can either pay full amount promised on the day or collect from their sponsors and undertake to return pledge sheets with the money to Ahmadiyya Muslim Jama’at NZ by 27th September or bank direct: ASB 12-3032-0236062-00, Particulars: Walkathon, Code: [Registration no. of your sheet], Reference: [Your Name].
- Running or jogging is not allowed. Participants are encouraged to wear hats and sunscreen if it’s sunny or bring rain gear if it’s rainy.
We look forward to all our participants having a great time! For questions or concerns, or to volunteer, call Eqbal Khan on +64 21 133 6146 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or Dr Nadeem Ahmad +64 022 340 2080 or email email@example.com